5 ways to boost your monthly income if you want to be richer
In today's day and age surviving on one source of income is harder than ever. With the increasing cost of living more and more people are trying to bring in more money to maintain or uplift their current lifestyle.
Here are few tips to boost your monthly income:
1) Choose your banking services wisely – Not all bank accounts pay the same interest rate. By saving your money in high interest paying bank account you’ll have more money coming in as interest at the end of the month. Fixed deposits are also a good banking service to maximize the return on your saving.
2) List an extra room in your house on Airbnb – If you own a home, consider putting a room on Airbnb. This technique is utilized by many homeowners to bring in extra money. Additionally, if you are lucky, you will meet awesome people, thereby expanding your network further. As pricing on Airbnb is not regulated you can list your property for any desired but reasonable amount.
3) Drive with Uber part-time – There are many good reasons to drive with Uber, even if you only have time to do it a few hours each week. This by far is the easiest side-hustle nowadays. You can drive on the way to work or on your way back from work and earn extra money.
Driving a few hours on the weekend is also a good idea as the volume of hires on the weekend is quite high. In addition to the extra money you’ll be earning, you’ll also meet new people, which may lead to other opportunities for you.
4) Take paid surveys – Paid surveys are one of the easiest ways to increase your income from home. There are many legitimate websites that will pay you to fill out surveys online. Many companies want to know what and how consumers think, so they pay survey websites to collect data from the public and those sites in return pay a portion of what they get to individuals who complete surveys through their website.
5) Become a social media influencer – More and more people are adopting this technique to bring in more money every month. Once you have a solid follower base, companies will pay you to feature products on your page and pay you for doing so.